Our IT Level 1 and Level 2 courses is designed to help you to be able to use your computer and also use programmes and packages within eg word processing, spreadsheets, power point and the internet. Our courses will help you to build your confidence using different applications, measure your skills, test your ability and you will gain a recognised qualification from the British Computer Society.
Our courses are interactive using high quality e-learning which means you will be working on your computer from day 1. You may choose to study at home or attend your learning at one of our Centres or Outreach Locations.
By the end of your learning you will:
- Be able to use a word processer to produce good quality documents
- Be able to set up a spreadsheet, input data and manipulate the fields for reports
- Be able to produce a power point with effects and transitions
- Be able to use the internet to carry out research
- Understand the importance of staying safe online
You will also be able to socialize with others either in the classroom or on our virtual platform, who are also learning about IT and share your experiences.
Together we can make your learning journey enjoyable.